- When was the last time we saw teens and their parents inside the walls of the church discussing spiritual things together?
- Do we equip and support parents of teens even a fraction as much as the teens that walk through their doors?
- How much time does our church/youth ministry invest in parents?
- What percentage of our youth ministry programs involves parents as participants, not just chaperones or leaders?
- Which of our ministries communicate that parents are the most important part of a teen’s faith formation?
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
I wrote these questions about three years ago when I started rethinking things. They changed the way I view youth ministry:
Posted by HawkOsky at 10:27 PM